Hey, hey, hey!
Just dropping in to share a little wisdom I’ve gained over the past few years. Because the list is so long, I will be developing some of these into blog posts later. Until then, let me know what you think!
The 27 Things I’ve Accepted (or Learned) before Turning 27
- I am enough (still learning).
- True friends accept the true you and the level of their “trueness” isn’t based on a timestamp.
- It’s ok to not always be ok.
- In the words of Holly Furtick, “give what you want”. #gamechanger
- Though I think I can do it all, I can not do all things well. #thankslaracasey
- “The borrower is slave to the lender.” #daveramsey
- Without prayer, my life would be in shambles.
- Sometimes you just have to LIVE.
- To love thyself takes passion, patience, practice and prayer.
- I can beat clutter with just 15 minutes a day.
- My mom is so strong. (As are my sisters)
- Everything in its place. Everything in its time.
- Diets are not my thing. But life changes are.
- Comparison is literally the devil! It sucks the life right out of you until the point of self-destruction.
- You can do better.
- (however…) Contentment is a rare and beautiful thing.
- “Have courage and be kind.” – Cinderella (A little kindness goes a long way.)
- “A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.” Proverbs 15:1
- “He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.” Proverbs 25:28
- To reach your goals, start doing them.
- My body is different from everybody else’s. Let’s not try and make it conform to standards it wasn’t meant for.
- Take a risk or it’ll be you who suffers.
- One of the greatest life skills ever: follow through.
- If you don’t give your body rest, it will take it.
- If someone seems to always handle certain aspects of life better than you do, trust me. They are struggling in other areas of their life and they are not perfect. Give yourself a break.
- Intentionality is key.
- Accountability. Don’t do life without it.
Enjoyed the list? Which ones were your favorite? Have any ones to add? Let me know below!
Here’s to learning more life lessons,